“Global Auto Parts Supplier”with a salient presence in both the domestic and global industries.
Starting from the production of interior goods for the Pony in 1972, Hanil E-Hwa has become a company that specializes in door trims, head lining, covering shelves, package trays, screen assemblies and pillar trims.
It has solidified its place in the global market through aggressive overseas investment even during the Asian Financial Crisis. It has also been recognized for its high quality products and advanced technology by obtaining the ‘Grand Quality 5 Star’ in 2011. This was the result of rigorous quality control with the determination to supply top quality products to customers.
Our company is devoted to securing competitiveness through technological innovation. With excellent researchers, and proactive investment in R&D, it is equipped with up-to-date facilities to conduct research on product design, material development, and assessment.
Hanil E-Hwa invests its utmost efforts into becoming the “Global Auto Parts Supplier,” with a renowned status in the global arena as well as in Korea, based on customer-satisfaction through creative management that respects humanity.
Hanil E-Hwa embraces new challenges with innovation and passion!
After establishing more than 10 overseas corporations since its foundation in 1972, Hanil E-Hwaour company has been developed as a global auto parts supplier whose driving force of development is the spirit of challenge and steady technological development.
Hanil E-Hwa will continue to develop as a leading global auto parts supplier by meeting new challenges with endless passion. It will lead the future of auto parts technology by securing the top competitiveness.
- Chairman & CEO Ryu Yang Seok
- - Realization of customer-satisfaction through creative management that respects humanity.
- - Global Auto Parts Supplier TOP 50
- - MARU50 (More Advanced, Reasonable and Unique)
The logo of Hanil E-Hwa, an automotive total interior company, consists of five diamonds, and each contains its unique meaning.
They represent harmony, value realization, best quality (customer-satisfaction), trust, and human respect, in the order of left-top to right-bottom. It means that Hanil E-Hwa manufactures the final product with harmony, value realization, human respect, trust.
The overall diamond shape means that the company manufactures the best quality products in all aspects, much like the diamond, the most beautiful and valuable form both vertically and horizontally.
To grow as a worldwide automotive interior company, the logo represents the future of Hanil E-Hwa, with customer satisfaction as its top priority.
- Horizontally and vertically symmetrical
- Ratio of length and width shall be 2.5:1
- No graphic element may invade the prescribed margin.
- Korean left and right combination
- Korea-English mix left and right combination
- Korean top and bottom combination
- English left and right combination
- English top and bottom combination
- Chinese left and right combination
- Chinese-English top and bottom combination
- Chinese top and bottom combination
- The logo color, which plays an important role in conveying the company image, shall be restricted to the prescribed color for unity.
BASIC CMYK PROCESS COLOR
- - C5 M15 Y100 KO
- R245 G208 B16
- - C100 M99 Y26 K45
- R25 G20 B76
- - C76 M67 Y67 K88
- R4 G6 B6
- - C5 M15 Y100 KO